7/16/08

I have not abandoned this..

I am sorry for the lack of updates recently. Once again life got busy for me. Mostly with some stuff involving my Amateur Radio stuff. Along with having a friend of mine visit from out of town.

We are reaching the point where there is a but of a lull in activity. I haven't secured any new sites yet. I am still trying for one place out in Lapeer, MI. But that is far from being secure.

Please keep my family in your prayers. We have been dealing with a family medical issue with my uncle. Out of respect for the family I won't go into a lot of details. But it was pretty critical for the first week or so.

As far as the Lego Church goes, I'm still pretty happy on how well the display in Troy, MI went. I'm already gearing up for next season for them.

Anyway I hope all of my fellow readers are going well. I also want to thank everyone who has shown support for my project.

Till Then.

-

No comments: