7/29/08

the weekly news..

Haven't had much to update with since the last time I posted. Ran into a road block with one site that I was looking into. (A common frustration of mine). So I haven't any real news to report.

This is a common issue with the LCP. I also have been dealing with a few personal issues that have made my blogging very difficult to do the last few weeks. Even my other personal blog has suffered. I'm going start getting back into stuff and commit to making posts every few days or so after next week.

So anyway, keep me in your prayers, and pray that I can find a few sites before St. Helen's at the end of Dec.

Till Then.

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever stop by New Hampshire around the time of the Blueberry Fiddle Festival, which benefits a traditional Catholic religious order, I'm sure they would be happy to display the LCP.