5/30/08

Up coming displays.

I can now officially announce one of the upcoming sites that I'm taking the Lego Church to! I have been given permission by my apartment complex management to set up my project for a few days coming up here in the not too distant future. I don't have a set date as of yet. But it's more or less a simple matter of me bringing the project over to the main building.

Westchester Village North is the complex I've been living in for the last few months. The staff has been very supportive of me coming here. So I am honored for the chance to share my work.

It's going to be nice since it will give me a chance to see what kind of problems I'm going to have in moving this massive project and how many people it will take to lift such a heavy work. (almost 20lbs of Lego brick go into creating one of my works).

I like doing these non parish displays because as I said above, they give me a chance to see what kind of issues I need to look out for.

I've also been given permission to head out to parish out in Lapeer, MI. Keep this one in prayer as I have to figure out the transportation details. Donations would be welcome for this upcoming showing. More on that display as I get closer to the date. Till Then.

-

No comments: